Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To Elsie

Someday (expect soon) You can read my blog, so you know, how I suffer and impact on me, because your comment on someone special in my life blog. truth i loves him.

The first time you leave comment on hiz blog, it looks like you already realize that I get annoyed because your comment on hiz blog, and You Want Stop i read there, I think you understand my feelings at that time (thanks to you  for your concerns to me at that time )

yesterday when I visit to hiz blog, I read some comments you again there, OMG ,I am not ready to face its , like the world is the end, because this .hopeless and very very sad, I hope you understand my feelings and its impact for me.
 I love so much to him.I never ready to lose him, I hope you can understand me.

nice regards for you

No comments:

Post a Comment